favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

MASSIVE PLAYBOY COLLECTION - $1 (Fayetteville)

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Playboy
I have a massive collection of 588 Playboy magazines that I'm looking to sell. I would prefer to sell the entire collection together. The collection includes EVERY magazine from January 1967-December 2016. I also have 9 miscellaneous issues from 1963-1967.

95% are in Like New condition, i.e. they were looked through one time, then put into storage. The other 5% are also in excellent condition and stored along with the others, they were just looked through a few times rather than just once.

They've all been stored in banker boxes indoors.

The collection includes:

-Every Anniversary issue
-Every Holiday issue
-Collector's Edition of the First Edition with Marilyn Monroe on the cover-sealed in plastic
-Last stapled issue, September 1985, in original brown paper mailer, never opened
-First book-bound issue, October 1985 (no more staples in the Playmates!)

Other Issues of Interest:
Oct 77-Barbara Streisand on cover
Oct 78-Dolly Parton on cover
Jan 78-Steve Martin in diaper on cover
Oct 79-Burt Reynolds in Bunny ears on cover
Nov 03-Wal Marr Exposé
Mar 90-Trump on cover
Oct 70-First twins as Playmates
Oct 93-1st Triplets as Playmates
Aug 95-Sharon Stone crossing legs on cover
Aug 69-1st time pubic hair shown
Mar 86-Sally Field on cover

Many, many, many more, if you have any questions or are interested in purchasing, please let me know.

post id: 7754967313

posted:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching