Would you like to serve amazing clients while working at one of “The Best Places to Work in Arkansas”?
QR Code Link to This Post
Movista is searching an addition to our Help Desk working in our call center as a Customer Care Representative. We’re serious about work, but we also know how to have serious fun.
Movista is a software company with a passion for creating brilliant technical solutions to complex business problems.
A Customer Care Representative is a polite professional who provides outstanding customer service by working the Help Desk answering phone callers questions, handling issues, and troubleshooting problems with patience.
The Customer Care Representative may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls and should seek to create a positive experience for each caller. They will listen to clients to understand the reason for their call, address all questions or complaints, and provide an accurate and efficient response.
A successful Customer Care Representative should be patient, detail-oriented, and efficient. You should be polite, reliable, knowledgeable, adaptable, and a team player.
• Responding patiently and efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
• Building relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability. Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Answering or making calls to clients to address their needs, or issues with products or services. Utilizing software, databases, scripts and/or flowcharts, tools, and other team members for help.
• Aptitude for technical devices; iOS and Android.
• Taking part in training to expand knowledge of company and position.
Customer Care Representative Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
• Ability to be patient and ask questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Strong time management and decision-making skills.
• Adaptability and accountability.
• Ability to work with a close team.
• Fluent in Spanish is a plus to serve our bi-lingual customers