Seasonal Customer Service Specialist – Work From Home
Who You Are:
A customer advocate with a passion for providing exceptional customer service to our members. In this work from home role, you will be responsible for interacting with Prime members, pharmacies, and doctors’ offices by aiding member inquiries.
We are looking for empathetic people to represent the best interest of Prime members. This is a Seasonal opportunity to start but we hope to convert a large portion of our top performers to a full time, regular employee after our Peak Season. Our seasonal Customer Service Specialists will gain long lasting Healthcare experience!
Who We Are:
Simply put, Prime Therapeutics helps people get the medicine that they need to feel better and live well. Prime manages pharmacy benefits for 27 million members through our relationship with health plans, employers and government programs including Medicare and Medicaid.
Employment is contingent on satisfactory completion of a background investigation, which includes education verification, and a pre-employment drug test.
In this role you will:
• Receive incoming calls from members, pharmacies, and doctor’s offices about requests for information on medication and benefits.
• Investigate and resolve member inquiries in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member.
• Navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting Member concerns.
• Maintain a suitable home office (i.e. locked door, desk, internet, etc.) and meet Prime required remote internet connectivity standards.
• Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines specific to HIPAA
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or GED is required
• 1 year of customer service experience
• Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
• Strong PC skills with ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
• Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
• Ability to multitask
• Detail oriented
• Contact Center Experience
• Some College Coursework
• CPhT Certification
• Fluency in another language (Spanish)
• Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience
• Work From Home (remote) experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers