It's officially summer, and the airfield is a buzz! We are excited to have expanded service to the patio and lawn. Come join in the fun at Louise Cafe.
Who are we?
Ropeswing Hospitality is made up of dreamers turned doers who place the well-being of the community at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about food, cocktails, coffee, and service and go above and beyond to create memorable spaces and events to unite and nurture the people we touch. We are looking for a Kitchen Manager to help us inspire and take care of our community.
- Kitchen Manager
What You'll Do
Kitchen Managers are responsible for planning and directing food preparation. This involves supervising and motivating Sous Chefs/Assistant Kitchen Managers and kitchen staff, communicating with front of house managers and ensuring a high-quality product. This role reports to Louise’s General Manager.
As a Kitchen Manager You Will
- Provide direct supervision of all kitchen staff and dishwashers. This includes hiring, training, coaching, staffing, performance evaluations, advancement and related supervisory duties as well as acting as manager on duty responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the restaurant as required..
- Maintain a high level of consistency in delivering food product quality and competitive food and labor costs.
- Track, record and replenish inventory, utilizing approved local and national sourcing outlets.
- Safeguard kitchen safety and sanitation management.
- Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances
- Train staff on menu prep, portion control, and food handling techniques.
-Communicate with the Front of House Managers.
-Collaborate with the assigned Executive Chef to create seasonal menus and design new dishes.
- Self-manage. Follow attendance policy, clock in/out appropriately, adhere to dress code, be proactive in accomplishing duties, adhere to Company policies and procedures.
For More Information and to Apply online, visit:Louise
If you are passionate about food and people, want to share your creativity and love where you work - We want to hear from you!
What You'll Love About Us...
+ Great Company Culture. We foster an inclusive environment where every member of the team is valued and respected.
+ Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
+ A robust Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Free benefit that provides mental health, financial, and legal services for you and your entire family.
+ Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with company match.
+ Dine with us. Enjoy meals at our concepts at 50% off menu prices (does not include alcohol).
**Ropeswing is an Equal Opportunity Employer**
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers