Utility Construction Operator
QR Code Link to This Post
Gall Excavation, Inc.
Gall Excavation, Inc is a family-owned company providing excavation services for residential and commercial clients. Our goal is to lay the groundwork for your project while providing quality workmanship that exceeds our client’s expectations. We are now seeking an experienced equipment operator to join our team. Our ideal candidate will be a team player who is highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a desire to be part of a skilled team. A strong foundation is built with relationships. A strong foundation is built with Gall Excavation!
• Ability to install new storm sewer pipe and or water mains
• Position requires digging to install new equipment
• Operate a variety of types of Caterpillar equipment with precision and safety (i.e., excavator, dozer, skid steer and dump truck.
• Planning the most efficient and effective work order in order to perform tasks on a daily and weekly basis
• Identifying, communicating, and troubleshooting problems on the job site
• Drive to and from the job site
• Ability to operate GPS
• Ability to operate Cat Grade control
• Adhere to all safety rules and company regulations
• Ability to walk all types of terrain (grass, ditches, wooded areas, gravel, etc.) in and around construction zones and residential, commercial, industrial and rural areas in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, cold, heat, etc.)
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 2 years previous knowledge/experience of underground utility installation sewer and water lines and storm drains.
• Must be able to read construction plans/blueprints
• Small to medium commercial site experience required
• OSHA 10 certification preferred, but not required
• Candidate must have good work ethic and be efficient on a machine
• Candidate must have a teachable attitude and be a team player
• Must have reliable transportation, this position will travel daily
• Health Insurance
• Holiday pay
• Paid Vacation
• Based on experience
Candidate must be able to pass a preemployment drug screening
Gall Excavation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.