Mill-Tel is a Services Fulfillment Contractor in the Telecommunications Industry, and we are looking for independent workers who are interested in working independently.
QR Code Link to This Post
This is an ongoing opportunity to support customers with their technology, from new cable and device installations to troubleshooting networks. Greater income potential is possible depending on your professionalism, dedication to providing a top-quality client experience and maintaining satisfactory customer performance standards.
The Independent Contractors we are looking for have the following personality traits:
• We offer paid training to candidates that are eager to learn a new career.
• A professional attitude, especially under pressure
• Go above and beyond the minimum and working to keep customers happy.
• Outgoing personality, prompt and respectful of scheduled arrival times
• Experience working outside with the right mechanical aptitude.
• Industry specific training
• Production pay with unlimited earning potential
• In most cases, job routing begins from home!
• Schedules and shifts are flexible and based on need and availability.
• Valid state issued driver’s license and insurance.
• Awesome communication skills for responding to customers questions, problems, and requests to resolve issues with the ability to translate technology issues into layman terms.
• Ability to operate a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
• Occasional lifting of just over 70 pounds
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to use small hand tools and low voltage test equipment.
• Must be 18+
• Must pass drug screening and background check.
Apply online to see more information at Mill-Tel Career Center