Affirma Consulting, a fast paced, tech company headquartered out of Seattle Washington is looking for a dynamic and experienced Software Engineering Manager to join their new office in Northwest Arkansas! This past year Affirma has experienced substantial growth and to better serve our clients, we've decided to expand and add our 6th office.
In this role you will be responsible for full stack development, interfacing with clients, driving revenue and hiring additional team members. This is an outstanding opportunity to make a large impact on a new office and help facilitate growth, all while delivering exceptional technical solutions to our clients.
· Experience working with
o .Net technologies: C#, ASP.NET, and MVC
o SQL: querying, table design, DB administration, stored procedures, etc.
· Proven experience working the full development life cycle including discovery, implementation, and delivery (on time and on budget)
· Design and estimate skills
· Previous experience working with remote and offshore teams
· Knowledgeable is hiring best practices
· Ability to lead full life cycle projects
· Provide technical leadership for your team and the broader organization
· Mentor and grow developers of all skill levels
· Stay hands-on with the features your team builds, including writing code
· Architect maintainable, testable, scalable systems
· Contribute to the entire development lifecycle from concept to release
Nice to Have:
· BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Previous management / training experience
· Additional experience with Java, Azure, and/or AWS
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers