Do you thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you committed to working safely? Do you have a passion for providing great service? If so, we want you on our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
Envoy Air, an American Airlines Group company, is currently hiring part-time Airport Station Agents.
It takes a special person to work for an airline - and we thrive on the challenge! Ensuring everything comes together for a single flight to leave on-time takes teamwork to a whole new level.
• Safely load and unload aircraft; transport baggage/cargo to the terminal and other aircraft
• Pushback, tow, and guide aircraft for arrivals and departures
• Clean and service cabin interiors
• Minimum Age: 18
• Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid, unexpired, unsuspended driver's license
• Willing to work in various weather and environmental elements
• Ability to work a variety of rotating shifts including days, nights, weekends, holidays, as well as rotating days off
Read the full job description and list of requirements on our website www.envoyair.com/careers. Apply online to requisition #7886.
We recognize there is more to life than work, and we offer perks few companies can match:
• Amazing employee travel privileges within the American Airlines global network
• Training and development programs to take your career to the next level
• Comprehensive health and life benefits
• Company-matched 401(k) savings plan
• American Airlines Profit Sharing
Envoy Air Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the American Airlines Group. Envoy is the largest provider of regional flight service to American Airlines, operating under the American Eagle brand, and also provides ground handling services for many American Airlines flights.
Envoy Air is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.